We are committed to building strong relationships with reputable and qualified suppliers. We strive to bring reliable goods and services across our business at competitive prices.
Successful suppliers are:
- Aligned with our Code of Business Ethics
- In compliance with applicable federal and local health, safety and environmental laws and regulations
- Financially viable
- Competitive (technical, cost or services)
- Ethical, prioritizing health, safety, security and the environment
- ISO certified or meet appropriate industry standards
- Timely and accurate in their invoice process
UAE In-country Value Program
TAQA is committed to contributing towards long-term economic growth and diversification in the UAE by strengthening the in-country business environment and promoting in-country value (ICV) within the UAE. Applicable only for TAQA contracts within the UAE, TAQA’s UAE ICV Program prioritizes suppliers that support the local economy. Our goal is to:
- Help create additional employment opportunities
- Strengthen the local supply chain
- Further support the development of the country’s industries and services within the energy sector
TAQA’s ICV Program
To participate in TAQA’s UAE ICV program, suppliers should undertake the ICV certification process and provide the related documents when bidding for UAE-based projects.
TAQA’s UAE ICV program covers projects for TAQA headquarters and UAE operating companies: Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC), Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC), Abu Dhabi Transmission and Despatch Company (TRANSCO) and Abu Dhabi Energy Services (ADES).
While it is not compulsory to hold an ICV certificate to participate in the tender, suppliers with an ICV certificate may have an advantage during the tendering process. For more information, please visit the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology (MoIAT) website.